Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: My birthday presents

  1. #1
    Inactive Member djsnjones@mindspring.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I've been having trouble with Imagestation, ever since they updated, over a year ago. So I will post a picture here and there this way, once in awhile.

    flapper

    My younger son gave me the flapper costume, which I promptly passed on to Marisol, my sweet little dancer.
    Joy

  2. #2
    Inactive Member djsnjones@mindspring.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Another view of Marisol enjoying the dance...

    flapper2

  3. #3
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    She looks perfect in that costume!

  4. #4
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    Marisol looks so cute in that costume!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member djsnjones@mindspring.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My husband gave me Jess, and I enjoyed her beautiful Belize outfit for several days, and then she started to look cold, and then the Olympics started. So then she started begging for some Olympic clothes. Once I got her into some Olympic clothes, then Marisol started begging for some too. So what could I do? I had to find some for her too.....
    Jess
    Joy

  6. #6
    Inactive Member bgeurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Those are some cuties. I was wondering why you had'nt posted any new albums. But this works for me too!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member djsnjones@mindspring.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Then my lovely mother in law sent me a birthday check, and so I took off for AGPC, expecting to get the AGOT "Meet" outfit. But when I got there, Samantha's biking bloomers just made my heart smile, so guess who got some new biking bloomers! She absolutely loves them and refuses to ever take them off!
    Sambiking
    This is my last photo for awhile.
    Joy

  8. #8
    Inactive Member marisol05's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing them with us. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great pictures and great presents. Thanks for leeting us share your gifts [img]wink.gif[/img] .

  10. #10
    MissCurlyCat
    Guest MissCurlyCat's Avatar

    Post

    It looks like it was made for her. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] To me, Marisol looks great in almost anything.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •